Wednesday 9 June 2010

Let the planning commence - Onboard activites list :-)

I thought I better start making some kind of a 'wish' list for everything we would like to do on our very first Disney cruise :-)

I have a feeling it's going to be a long one so here goes!


  • Art of Entertaining 
  • Stern to Stern wine tasting 
  • Tequila tasting 
  • Martini tasting - Dibb meet
  • Cocktail Mixology (I know what your thinking, yes there's a pattern)
  • Family scrap booking party
  • Family crafts
  • Towel animal making
  • Tour of the galley
  • DVC presentation - just because I'm very nosey lol :-)
The Martini tasting session I am in the middle of organising for the Dibb cruisers and so far there are 26 of us :-S I think it's going to be a fun cruise :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOL, sure its not a 'booze cruise' your are on :-D Sounds like a good time is bound to had by all. I hope at some point I might get to sample some of the wonderful drinkies you will soon be so expert at making :-).

    I think it all sounds fantastic, I'm green with envy (and its not a good look,**giggles**)and being a wee bit cookie, making towel animals really caught my eye ;-) Perhaps you can teach me some time - joking honest hee hee..... About the teaching me not about my liking the sound of making towel animals - when I said cookie I meant cookie :-D

    ReplyDelete