Monday 31 May 2010

The magnets!

Right, now there is one thing I have found out since booking the Disney Cruise and that booking was the easy bit, the difficult part is all the various activities you have to plan/prepare post cruise and magnets are just one of those activities!

The doors of the Disney ships are metal and over the years guests have adorned the doors with magnets, personalising them and it looks like such fun :-)

Well not to be out done, Lydia and I have spent many a happy hour on photoshop creating and printing, with the help of some fabulous DIS board fans, and here are just some of our efforts:

















Next task - The Fish Extender, but that's another story :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Mel
    Wow, there are a lot of projects to get involved with, but I have to say this looks like great fun to have a go at. I am very impressed but not surprised at your creativity.

    These are just so cute, I hope you get to bring them home - as they are too lovely to leave behind, well maybe one could be left as a 'I was here' marker

    No need to ask if you've been busy the photo says it all I think ;-)

    ATB
    squigls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda :-)

    These took surprising little time and with the help of some lovely Disney Forum people who did the personalised licence plates etc, we had them done in no time.

    I still fancy making some Mickey ears for the porthole room number but we've run out of magnetic paper but I have a feeling we will be buying more :-)

    Thanks for dropping by Linda and I love the idea of the 'I was here' marker :-)

    Bye for now Mel x

    ReplyDelete