Monday 31 May 2010

I've been tweaking! :-)

Well after a quick search online to see if there was any new room availability at the Premier Inn, Dover I was soon booking a family room for me and Lydia to stay the night before the cruise £88.50 inc breakfast :-)


This is great news as the thought of a 5am start the day of the cruise did not appeal to me and I was worried about the whole journey solely relying on the efficiency of public transport :-S


This however meant I had to change our train tickets which was a nightmare as they are an advanced booking I cannot change/refund them. Oh well after a quick search on Virgin Trains I have tickets for the two of us from Stockport to Dover Priory for £22.50 - Bargain :-) The journey is now at 12.23pm arriving at Dover Priory at 4:30pm which is much more civilised.


Repeat after me: I am not doing any more tweaking, I am not doing any more tweaking, I am not doing any more tweaking, I am not doing any more tweaking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment