Wednesday 28 July 2010

It's almost time - Captain Mickey I hope you're ready to welcome us aboard

Well I've done all the packing, printing and pampering. I've just got today to work and then it's Disney Cruise Vacation time and I can't wait.

I don't think I have ever counted down to a holiday so much before so it must be needed.

I received a lovely Bon Voyage card yesterday from my good friend and fellow Disney fan, Linda.


























This will look perfect alongside our decorations for our stateroom so thank you Linda :-)

I'm going to sign off now as after my day in work today and last minute panics tonight I probably won't get chance to say goodbye - I'll come back with oodles of pics, info and stories :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey my card is famous ;-)

    Looking forward to all the goss :-D

    ATB
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete