Saturday 3 July 2010

Our little bit of Pixie Dust

Disney have that knack of surprising you when you least expect it so when I received our travel document and saw our room allocation I knew they had sprinkled some Pixie Dust magic on us.

They have upgraded us from our Cat 12 booking to a Cat 11, Deck 5 stateroom 5635.

I know it's only a mini upgrade but the deck our stateroom is on is perfect and seems to be a much better location for us. Plus, we are located around quite a few Dibb cruisers!

Our deck has since been called the naughty corridor and Prisoner Cell Block H which is hilarious. I'm sure we're not going to struggle for things to do and people to talk to hee hee :-)

1 comment:

  1. The naughty corridor - now I hope you are not planning to lead fellow dibbers astray :-)

    ReplyDelete