Saturday 3 July 2010

Mmmmmm Cocktails :-)

Anyone that knows me will know why I suggested the following activity lol :-)

Cocktails, I love them and when I heard they do a Martini Tasting session onboard I just had to sign up for it. I then heard that this could be booked as a private session if you had a group of 8 or more, so I asked on the Dibb if anyone would be interested in joining me!

31 fellow Dibb cruisers also thought this was a great idea and signed up!

A lovely cast member at DCL, Deborah, made the booking for us so for $12 each we have our very own Martini Tasting session booked for the last day at sea.

What a perfect way to end the cruise.

1 comment:

  1. aah yes .... I see you are, ROFL :-D I bet there might be a lot of 'rollin on the floor' after this and it wont be down to the rolling of the ship, hee hee

    ReplyDelete